March 10th, 2008


Situation serious, coffee low

Right, almost out of coffee. Worse, I'm in a bind because I need to wait for the Fedex guy to bring us the (we hope!) final copy-edits for Duainfey. Guess I'll go to Pepsi for Plan B.

Weather folks missed the call for our our place over the weekend, so snow was minimal and rain was continuous. Result, some local flooding .. .but not on our road, so far.

The Fledgling tease is out: sorry if it looks short, I had to rush since I also have a conference call with the webguy this morning. Cross fingers.

More later, webguy call in two minutes.